Day porter services can help you maintain a neat and clean property throughout the busy holiday shopping season.
The holiday season’s increased number of events and shoppers usually translates to additional garbage and frequent cleanup. Generally, the larger the property is, the bigger the mess and the greater its maintenance requirements. Many malls and retail establishments find it difficult to keep up.
Professional day porter services can reduce the strain on your own staff and resources while ensuring timely and efficient cleanups.
What can day porter services help with?
- Monitoring and service of restrooms
- Cleaning of building entryway, stairwells and common areas; some even clear walkways, sidewalks, curbs and gutters
- Removal of trash, debris and heavy garbage, including hand-picking litter in the parking lot and keeping grass areas trash-free
- Position dumpsters for pick up and return to enclosures (trash enclosure clean up)
- Cleaning exterior glass entry doors and window mullions
- Maintenance and cleaning of stairwell, elevator and water fountain surface
- Ash receptacle maintenance
- Attending to spills and stains from various surfaces
- Cleaning public areas, wiping down benches, tables, etc.
- Assisting in set-up for special events
- Lighting checks, simple bulb replacements
- Liability, safety concerns, checks and action (report, clean up, cone off)
- Emergency clean up
Customized day porter services will make an assessment of your needs and tailor programs to meet your unique requirements.
Employ professional day porter services to ensure efficient maintenance and clean up during the holidays.