Office park landscaping design and maintenance impacts your corporate image. Property appearance plays an important role in how clients and visitors perceive you. It also speaks volumes of how you conduct business. You want to make the right impression.
What are the different types of office park landscaping opportunities?
- Tree planting and maintenance: Trees not only beautify your space and purify the air around you but they can also reduce your heating expenses. Strategically placed plants offer a cool shelter and also shield your premises from extreme heat. Provide them with the right tree care to keep them healthy and vibrant.
- Flower planting programs: Seasonal flower planting helps you to have a fresh burst of color and change the look of your landscape at different times through the year. You can have a variety of beautiful local plants that will thrive in your growing conditions with minimal care.
- Lawn care service: Maintaining a healthy and vibrant lawn in a golf course or a commercial campus is not without challenges. Lawn care professionals have the experience and the equipment to ensure satisfying results. Leave it to the experts.
- Parking lot care: A neat and clean parking lot creates a favorable impression on your visitors. Keeping it that way, however, requires effort. Hire a parking lot sweeping and hauling service to manage litter and garbage efficiently.
- Day porter services: Daily building and landscape maintenance (washroom, windows, garbage removal, etc.) requires a lot of manpower. Day porter services can take care of these needs without adding to your headcount.
An established landscape company offering day porter services can successfully meet your office park landscaping requirements.