Commercial Landscape Architect
Commercial Landscape Architects
Serving the San Jose Bay Area
If you’re looking for a commercial landscape architect to manage your large scale landscape planning and design project, Flora Terra Landscape Management is your best choice. Our trained and professional landscape architects are adept at managing your other consultants such as engineers, architects and planners to ensure that your commercial landscape architecture is of the highest standard with the finest results.
Flora Terra Landscape Management offers expert and innovative landscape architect services to all commercial projects, office blocks, retail properties, hospitals, and apartment blocks, condominiums and homeowners associations in the San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland areas of California.
If you require professional landscape architect services to design and develop your commercial landscape, call Flora Terra at 408.275-1200 today to schedule an appointment.
Our team of qualified landscape architects design commercial, corporate, and living-space landscapes that are a perfect synergy of beauty, function and sustainability.
Flora Terra’s landscape architecture services include the following items:
- Site Analysis to help the landscape architect understand what you envision. We analyze the site topography, slopes, soils, vegetation, drainage and natural resources and their effect on land planning and landscape design.
- Garden and Planting Design that adds substantially to the beauty and aesthetics of your landscape.
- Landscape Design to include elements like paving, walls, fences, fountains, pools, site lighting, irrigation design, and planting design for all projects.
- Master Plans to help explore the potential of the landscape and amenities before work begins. This includes planning of layout and materials, grading, drainage and earthwork, vehicular and pedestrian circulation, recreation facilities and other site amenities and construction cost estimating.
- Managing the Paper Work that includes processing the permits and providing proper documentation to secure the necessary permits you will need to get started.
- Construction Administration including site inspections, evaluations, field reports and mediation between client and landscape contractor during the construction phase.
We also undertake design-build projects to help realize your vision from start to finish. At Flora terra we are committed to creating sustainable landscapes that not only increase your curb appeal but also prove cost-effective in the long run.
Attractively designed gardens, commercial complexes, residential areas, medical campuses, shopping centers and golf courses convey a lot about the spaces and the people who live or work in them. Landscape architects design these areas so they are not only functional but also elegant and in harmony with the natural environment.
If you are based in the Redwood City, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Santa Clara, San Jose, Morgan Hill, Milpitas, Fremont areas, please call us at 408.275-1200 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment with our landscape architects.