About Flora Terra Landscape Management Services
Flora Terra Landscape Management, founded in 1997, is a commercial landscape management company providing comprehensive maintenance services to commercial, retail, HOA, medical, and municipal properties throughout Northern California. Today, with branches throughout the Bay Area, the company has grown progressively, and maintains properties throughout the region.
Our philosophy is based on understanding the responsibilities of Commercial, Facility, Retail, and Municipal Property Managers, and providing maximum support through expert Landscape Management, Communication, and effective Cost Control. Our focus is on value, responsiveness, safety, and sustainable landscape practices.
Training and Technology
We are a progressive company that utilizes the latest technology and training to meet today’s challenges in the areas of Water Management, Landscape Maintenance , Landscape Enhancement , Tree Care, and Irrigation Services.
Sustainable Landscape Practices
FloraTerra believes in sustainable landscape practices and environmental protection. We are committed to green waste recycling, integrated pest management, and water conservation.
California Landscape Contractor License C-27 #543720
California Sate Pest Control License #QL31430
- San Francisco Bay area, including San Jose, Cupertino, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Gilroy and Morgan Hill
- East Bay, Fremont to Oakland, Tri Valley, including San Ramon, Livermore, Dublin, Danville, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek
- North Bay, including San Francisco, Napa, and Marin Counties
- San Francisco Peninsula, including San Carlos, San Francisco, Redwood City, Palo Alto, and Burlingame
- Monterey Peninsula - Monterey, Carmel and Carmel Valley, Soquel, Pacific Grove, Seaside and Salinas Valley