Drainage Grading Services
Drainage Grading For Improved Tree Health
Serving San Jose and San Francisco Bay Area
Expert drainage grading services promote tree health and growth. Proper drainage grading improves tree health. Soil compaction as well as construction and renovation activities affect tree growth because they reduce access to air, water and nutrients. If you want to preserve your heritage and ornamental trees including California native oaks and palm trees you must protect the grades and drainage patterns at least one to two meters around them.
Flora Terra’s ISA-certified arborists ensure appropriate drainage grading for improved tree health. Our expert tree care and tree fertilization services have helped business parks, commercial complexes, estates and home owner associations all across the Bay Area protect their expensive horticultural investments and prevent building and hardscape problems.
Call us at (408) 275-1200 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment in Redwood City, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Santa Clara, San Jose, Morgan Hill, Milpitas, Fremont, Pleasanton and Walnut Creek areas.
Why drainage grading is important for tree health:
- Poor drainage is the number one killer of trees, plants and grass.
- Change in grade around your trees alters their environment and can stunt growth, cause yellowing of leaves, weaken branches and may even kill them.
- Slopes towards trees encourage water collection causing excessive wetness and swamp-like conditions which affect the soil’s drainage capabilities and promote growth of mold and fungus.
How Flora Terra’s experienced drainage grading improves tree health?
- We can quickly identify your drainage and grading issues which is essential to providing effective solutions.
- Extensive experience with tree care, landscape maintenance and irrigation systems in San Jose, San Francisco,
- Livermore Valley, Walnut Creek and the Napa region guarantees satisfying results.
- Our comprehensive grading solutions include slope and drain installation (where required), providing run off areas, reducing surface damage, soil amendment, tree fertilization and deep root feeding.
- Flora Terra’s dedicated staff has in depth knowledge of a wide variety of flora and fauna providing the expert care your trees require.
Drainage grading improves tree health and protects your home and landscape from extensive damage. Flora Terra will help preserve your trees and enhance your property value.
Phone (408) 275-1200 for advanced drainage grading solutions in San Jose and The surrounding Silicon Valley Area’s.