Drought Conditions mean water allocations, water use restrictions, and over-use penalties in Santa Clara, San Mateo, Alameda, and Contra Costa counties. The efficient use of water and sustainable landscape practices will be a major focus for Bay Area commercial property managers for years to come. FloraTerra Landscape Management offers a unique water management service , as well as, a complete irrigation department to meet today’s water use challenges.
Irrigation Repairs & Upgrades
As a full service commercial landscaping company FloraTerras’ Irrigation Department supports our landscape maintenance and Landscape Improvement Department. Trained Irrigation Technicians Monitor the Irrigation system regularly to ensure Irrigation is functioning as designed with minimal water waste.
Water Management Service
Through landscape evaluation, water auditing, water budget projections, controller programming, and water use monitoring and reporting; we reduce your landscape water consumption and save money. Our irrigation system up-grade recommendations, landscape conversion suggestions, and return on investment projections also provided.
Smart Irrigation Controllers save Water and Your Landscape Investment
Ordinary irrigation systems cannot adjust to daily changing weather patterns. They generally over-water your landscape, leaving you with expensive water bills and major property damage. Smart Irrigation Controllers help you save water, money and time by eliminating over-watering. Enjoy healthier landscapes while protecting the environment and reducing expensive water maintenance costs.
Our smart water management is a green initiative with the fastest R.O.I…
CLCA Certified Water Managers
FloraTerra is proud to have CLCA certified Water Managers on staff.
2008 Water Conservation Business of the Year –
2006 Water Conservation Business of the Year –
What is The True Cost of Mismanaged Water?
Landscape Plant Material Replacements: Over watering is the cause of 75% of Plants and Trees problems.
- Hardscape- Over watering reduces the life span of your asphalt and paved surfaces requiring increased costs for parking lot paving, patching and other high cost maintenance.
- Liability- wet pavement is a potential liability for personal injuries. Owners and Companies can face fines for water runoff violations up to $10,000 dollars per day. Developers and Owners may be liable for damages caused by water intrusion and mold.
- Sewer- U.S. Sewer rates are on the rise according to recent studies, significant rate increases are on the way.
- Water- Water costs are rising more rapidly than energy costs
- Brand and Curb Appeal- Being recognized and perceived as an environmental threat erodes brand equity, particularly as the Green Movement grows.