Drought Resistant Lawns
Commercial Drought Resistant Lawn Installation
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area
A drought resistant lawn is an absolute must-have in our California climate! Of course you want to save water, but then how do you get that lush green grass cover?
A professional landscape company like Flora Terra Landscape Management can help you grow drought-resistant grass and plants that remains green and look great throughout the year.
In our local Northern California regions with long summers and minimal rainfall, planting a drought resistant lawn is an important investment property owners should consider. If you are installing a new lawn or renovating an existing one, call in the lawn care experts from Flora Terra Landscape Management Services.
Call us today at 408.275.1200 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment.
Our services include selection, installation and maintenance of drought resistant lawns and plants for commercial complexes, medical campuses, business parks, retail and industrial properties and home owners’ associations.
We’ll take care of:
- Helping you select from a range of drought resistant grass varieties – Zoysia grass, Bermuda grass, Buffalo grass, Bahia grass and Fescues — for your drought resistant lawns.
- Regular fertilization for developing strong roots that enable your lawn to survive the dry spell better.
- Regular weeding to keep water-hungry weeds out of the lawn.
- Aerating your lawn regularly to help develop stronger root systems, and reduce thatch build-up on your drought resistant lawn.
- Regulation of mowing height according to temperature changes to conserve soil moisture and strengthen root development.
Flora Terra’s services are available in all areas of San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and Mountain View.
Call us today at 408-275-1200 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment. Find out how to get a picture perfect drought resistant lawn that is lush and green throughout the year!