Greenscaping Solutions for Commercial, Apartments and HOA Properties
Serving the San Jose Area
GreenScaping in residential and commercial properties encourages composting, conserving and recycling to save on time and money. It also helps protect the environment from harmful chemicals. In addition, it preserves depleting water resources, a pressing need in drought-affected California.
GreenScaping saves time, money and the environment. Do you want to save on the cost of landscape maintenance?
Why not let nature work the yard for you?
Flora Terra Landscape management is committed to providing low-cost landscape maintenance and effective water management services. Our advanced GreenScaping techniques have helped commercial and HOA customers all over San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Fremont and the Morgan Hill region easily meet water restrictions and enjoy unlimited savings.
Call us at 408-275-1200 or fill out our online form for a GreenScaping consultation in Redwood City, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Santa Clara, San Jose, Morgan Hill, Milpitas, Fremont.
What GreenScaping solutions does Flora Terra offer California properties?
- Identify attractive local flora and fauna that will thrive in your site’s soil conditions.
- Design and install low-cost, sustainable landscapes including drought-resistant plants, natural lawn care and low-water use drip irrigation for maximum savings.
- Reduce water consumption by up to 50%. We install the latest water management products (even retrofits), promote smart watering and monitor and tweak usage for optimum efficiency.
- Accurate cost projections and designs enable you to phase in improvements without busting your budget.
- Meticulous maintenance of irrigation systems and landscape to ensure you’re getting the savings you are promised.
- Practice green waste management by recycling grass, shrub and tree trimmings wherever feasible to reduce the amount that goes to landfill. We’re one of the few landscape companies with a Certified Environmental
- Steward on staff – certified by the Alameda County Waste Management District, Bay Friendly Program.
What is GreenScaping?
The EPA introduced the GreenScaping program to encourage sustainable landscapes and eco-friendly landscape maintenance. It involves…
- Reducing cost by avoiding unnecessary water and chemical use.
- Saving time by installing plants that grow well in local soil and climate thereby requiring less care.
- Protecting the environment by conserving water, using chemicals responsibly and only when needed, and reducing yard waste by recycling.
GreenScaping is easy on your pocket, time, health and the environment!
Contact Flora Terra at 408-275-1200 for effective GreenScaping Solutions in Northern California.