Large Tree Care
Large Tree Care Services
Fertilization, Planting, Transplant and Moving in San Jose and Santa Clara Bay Area
At Flora Terra Landscape Management, we offer expert and professional services for large tree care. Whether it’s fertilization, planting, transplanting or relocating an existing tree on your property, large tree care requires the skills of a trained arborist professional. Our fully trained licensed ISA-certified arborists ensure that your valuable assets remain healthy and grow properly.
Call us today at 408-275-1200 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment for large tree care on your property.
Flora Terra’s clients include commercial complexes, medical campuses, business parks, retail and industrial properties, estate properties and home owners’ associations.
We serve clients in all areas of San Jose,Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Redwood City, Fremont, Milpitas and Morgan Hill.
What Does Large Tree Care Involve?
Large Tree Care encompasses the following aspects:
- Regular Tree inspection to detect any change in the tree’s health before the problem becomes too serious.
- During the inspection, our ISA certified arborists examine four characteristics of tree vigor: new leaves or buds, leaf size, twig growth, and crown die back.
- Fertilization and Feeding – proper nutrients in the soils help ensure stronger trees and cleaner, healthier foliage
- Mulching to provide trees with a stable root environment that is cooler and contains more moisture than the surrounding soil.
- Fertilization to add nutrients to the soil and to maintain soil conditions, especially pH and organic matter content.
- Pruning or trimming should be done regularly to control tree shape and keep branches from harming surrounding structures or people. Pruning also directs the growth pattern of the tree.
- Tree Removal of dead, diseased and hazardous trees.
- Pest and Disease Control to protect your trees from all kinds of infections, insect damage and pests.
Call us today at 408-275-1200 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment and discuss the large tree care requirements for your property.